Type something and hit enter

Barbie Imperial dubbed as the 'Dong Along Da Riles' was the first housemate to be evicted from
the Pinoy Big Brother house on Friday Night,July 3.

The 16-year-old housemate,who was nominated through standard voting as she received the most points from her fellow housemates,had received the lowest percentage of text votes from home viewers with 37.84% compared to the other nominee Bailey May who got 62.16% of votes during the show's first eviction night.

Asked about what she has learned inside the PBB House,Barbie said:"Doon ako natuto ng pakikisama ko. I admit na may attitude problem ako. May rason 'yon kung bakit nangyari."

The first eviction night on Friday became a trending topic on twitter with the official hashtag '#PBB7371stEvictionNight' and even made 'Bye Barbie' topped online conversations also.